Seven Seas JointCare - Keep healthy, happy and active*
Seven Seas JointCare Supplex & Turmeric worked with cricket legends Phil Tufnell and Graeme Swann who learnt a new sporting skill with our sporting icons. Research shows that learning something new can bring you happiness as well as helping your mental health. Graeme and Phil took on four new sports; football, yoga, ballet and judo…the twist? Their teachers were some of the oldest sports pro’s in the country, aged between 68-96.
Watch the video of them taking on the challenges….
Graeme and Phil share their tips on feeling great and keeping active:
1. Stay active - The research by Seven Seas JointCare Supplex & Tumeric shows that those who are active for nine hours a week are the most likely to rate their mental health and wellbeing as good or excellent. Tuffers and I have loved teaming up with Seven Seas JointCare Supplex & Tumeric and tackling new skills, it showed us we really need to start looking after our joints, we're not as young as we used to be.
2. Take up judo - I recently met Jack, who at 96 is the county’s oldest judo teacher! He was so sharp, mentally and physically. If I can have half of his get up and go when I’m that age, I’ll be chuffed. He’s really inspired me to keep active and build my upper body strength and do my daily strength exercises. It just goes to show that hobbies keep us feeling happy in body and mind
3. Try supplements** - I’m definitely making an effort to look after my body these days, I’m not as young as I used to be. I’ve started taking supplements like Seven Seas JointCare Supplex & Turmeric.
1. Learn a new hobby - get a hobby or try a new skill! New research by Seven Seas Jointcare Supplex & Turmeric showed that taking up a new hobby or learning a new skill can help with physical and mental wellbeing. The incredible coaches who taught us a new skill told us was that their hobby keeps them active in body, and active in mind too - the two-go hand in hand
2. Staying active* - as I get older, I’ve started getting niggles and aches and I know I need to take care of myself by staying active. I also take supplements like Seven Seas JointCare Supplex & Turmeric to support my active lifestyle.
3. Try yoga - my wife does yoga every day and I’m trying to take a leaf out of her book. I was recently taught a few things by a 68-year-old yoga teacher, she was so healthy and happy it inspired me to start looking after myself a bit better. A downward dog a day keeps the doctor away…
*Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage
Vitamin D to help maintain normal bones and muscle function
Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
**Food supplements do not replace a balanced diet and lifestyle