Our ranges are expertly blended with you in mind. Click on a range below to
discover more about our products.
We’ve spent almost 80 years expertly blending the right ingredients that are right for your needs. Click on an ingredient below to see which products are right for you.
We understand that everybody’s needs are different, that’s why we’ve spent 80 years developing ranges for all kinds of people. Click below to find products for your needs.
Seven Seas Trying for a Baby
Vitamins and Minerals for pre-conception and early pregnancy with Folic Acid and Vitamin D plus Iron
• Helps regulates your hormonal activity
• Supports your normal fertility and normal reproduction whilst trying to conceive.
• Helps support the healthy development of your baby once you have conceived - Supports healthy neural tube development
Ferrous Fumarate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Selenite Prep. (Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite), Zinc Oxide, Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Tablet Coat (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Anthocyanins; Talc, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Vitamin D Prep. (Maltodextrin, Ethylcellulose, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin D), Vitamin B12 Prep. (Mannitol, Vitamin B12), Vitamin B6, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Folic Acid, Biotin.
Energy, Protein, Carbohydrate and Fat negligible.
RDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance
* = RDA Not Established
|Average Values||Per Pill||% NRV|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||1.5 µg||60|
Recommended Daily Intake - One A Day.
If you miss a pill, don’t worry, simply miss a day.
• Do not exceed the recommended intake.
• Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children – Keep out of sight and reach.
• Keep out of reach of young children
• Replace Lid Securely
• Store in a cool, dry place, below 25oC.