Multibionta Bucket List, Win year’s supply of Multibionta competition: Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1.The promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over except employees and their families of Seven Seas Ltd, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2.To enter the competition, go to www. Multibionta .co.uk to enter online. Simply complete the Multibionta bucket list tool to create and save your own tailor made bucket list. You will need to hold a Facebook account to enter the prize draw. You are automatically entered into the prize draw once your bucket list has been saved. You will need to log in to facebook to save your bucket list and enter the competition. You will not be required to share your list on Facebook.
3.One entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize
4.No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or that not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
5.Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt
6.Closing date for receipt of entries: Midnight (GMT) on 30/09/12. The promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date of the competition.
7.There is one main prize in the Multibionta bucket list promotion: One lucky winner will receive a year’s supply of Multibionta (4 Multibionta Vitality 90s) The prize is non transferable and non refundable, there is no cash alternative.
8.The prize will be awarded to the first correct and valid entry drawn at random by an independent observer from all entries received by the closing date. The decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into
9.9. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize and provide their address details by email within 28 days of the notification to receive their prize. If any prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules
10. The prize is not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (in whole or in part) for alternative prizes of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative
11. The winners details will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked ‘Multibionta Bucket List Competition, Seven Seas Ltd, FREEPOST HU42, Hedon Road, Hull, HU9 5BR within 10 weeks after the published closing date
12. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
13. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such disputes or issues.
15. No purchase is necessary
16. Promoter and Data Controller: Seven Seas, Hedon Road, Hull, HU9 5NJ (Please do not send entries to this address)